This month the Pro proof-of-concept supports custom post types, rearranging posts, table of contents, page references, and automatic footnotes. The free version got WPML support.
This month the Facebook group was launched, there are more options for how to place print buttons, and I almost have a prototype of PMB Pro.
This month I added print buttons to pages, reached 50 survey respondents, and am developing the pro version.
In May Founding Members grew significantly, I shared survey results, added saveable print button settings, and allowed site owners to print draft posts and those of other statuses.
This month I announced the Pro plugin release plan and invited readers to become Founding Members of Print My Blog Pro.
This month I changed PDF filenames, fixed various issues including lazy-loading images with Avada, and wrote about my vision for Print My Blog Pro
This month post titles in printouts were improved, there are more options for hyperlinks in printouts, there was a lot of code cleanup, and I have more accurate active install growth to report.
Active Installs took a hit upon release of version 2.0 and front end print buttons, but there were lots of new features and donations nearly doubled.
This month author-related features were added, image sizing was tweaked, and I began adding front end print buttons for version 2.0.